THE LASH LIFE
When you say yes to life with lashes, you say YES to YOU.
• Please remove ALL eye makeup with a mild, oil-free cleanser before arrival. Note that any eye makeup can interfere with the adhesive and can shorten the lifespan of your lashes so it is very important for your natural lashes to be as clean as possible.
• If you are a person that wears contacts, it may be best to remove them.
• Wear comfortable clothing. Lashes are best in cooler settings; blankets will be provided incase.
• To avoid delays, please use the bathroom prior to your appointment. Be aware that the service can take 90-120 minutes (1.5-2hrs) to complete a fullset, 60-90 minutes (1-1.5hrs) for refills
•The number and length of lashes applied is determined by the desired look, as well as the health and thickness of the clients natural lashes.
• There will be a short evaluation and discussion about your needs and expectations. Be sure to let me know what type of style or look you want to go for.
•This service requires you to be in a reclined lying position, relaxed with eyes closed.
•Bottom lashes will be protected using an undereye tape/pad.
•Your first 24 hours are crucial. Avoid moisture as best as you can.
•Oil is your enemy. Anything containing oil or is oil-based will break the bond of the adhesive, forcing the lash extensions to fall off quicker; makeup removers included.
•Keep them clean. A gentle oil-free cleanser should be used to prevent oil build-up.
•Natural lashes tend to have a mind of their own. Brush daily to help alleviate and separate lashes.
•Avoid mascara. You shouldn't need it!
•Pick flowers, not your lashes.
•High heat or steam can cause distortion and/or straighten lashes.
•Stay away from cotton balls or q-tips when dealing with your lashes. It could cause unwanted residue.
•Avoid eyelash curling, tinting, perming, or chemical treatments.
•Fact: Face sleepers lose lashes faster. Refrain from sleeping directly on your lashes.
•To keep lashes looking their best, schedule regular refills every 2-3 weeks.